I love putting together these reading recaps, because they act as a way for me to reflect on how much/what I’ve been reading. This year I’ve really gotten into audiobooks since I have a pretty long commute and listening to books keeps me from going crazy during rush hour traffic.
- Fair Isle Trilogy by Tessonja Odette
- Caught in Time by Julie McElwain
- Ice Swan by J’nell Ciesielski
- Betrayal in Time by Julie McElwain
- Prison Healer by Lynette Noni- review coming soon
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown- review coming soon
- Red White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuinston- review coming soon
Favorite Book of the Month
I’ve seen versions of this floating around bookstagram and though I’d incorporate it into my blog. Each month I’ll try to pick a favorite book of the month and then choose a favorite of the year from those.
For this month it is definitely Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuinston. Stay tuned for my full review, but this book made me laugh and cry so much. The romance and the characters really touched me. This is definitely a book worth picking up.
Was July a good reading month for you?